On Wednesday, Lucy and I flew from Cyprus to Greece, and settled into an adorable AirBnB apartment. I miss Cyprus, but Athens is amazing! Here are some of the things that I’ve been interested in now that I’m here:
- Being in Athens automatically puts the movie My Life in Ruins on the Movies to Rewatch Soon list.
- Trying to game plan which UNESCO sites I am going to visit while I’m here. Greece has 18 of them! Trying to figure out which are doable as day trips from Athens. I hit the Acropolis today, which was my 30th!
- The street art here is insane! I think I’m definitely going to have enough for a follow-up to my posts on street art in Cyprus and Uruguay.
- I’ve become obsessed with a few new podcasts: SocialPros Podcast, The #AskGaryVee Show Podcast, and Hashtagged Podcast-an Instagram Community Podcast. All three are about upping your social media game, and I’ve learned so much from listening to back episodes for the last week.
- I’ve mentioned before how obsessed I am with this season of You’re the Worst, but last week’s PTSD episode was next level. Check out this great article from GQ about the episode.
- I started a Facebook Page for my site, and it’s getting close to the first 200 fans! Super happy with the growth in week one. Go here if you want to follow me on Facebook.
- And finally, I’m getting close to 30K followers on my Instagram account. I should definitely hit it this week or next. Very exciting!